***This giveaway is now closed. Winner will be notified by email.***
Happy Halloween everyone!! I know I promised you guys a giveaway last week, so in honor of this treat filled holiday, here it is. I got to work the Ración table at the EMAs a couple weeks ago. The event was CRAZY. There were so many people coming up to our table to try our dish, and with only Erica, Teresa, and I manning the table, it almost felt like being back on the taco truck!!
We were serving up tastes of Costillas Cortas – braised beef short ribs with white lentils and spicy padron peppers. DELICIOUS! And we couldn’t plate them fast enough! But we had a great time, and got some publicity for the restaurant. Not to mention, we got a ton of SWAG…
It didn’t feel right not to share. So here’s what you get:
- 2 Pouches of Plum Organices Strawberry Mish Mash (not gonna lie – I tried it. It’s yummy! Yes, yes, I ate tasted the baby food..)
- 1 Endurance stainless steel straw (I really like straws, so I thought this was wicked cool)
- 2 Stila Eyeshadows in “Pigalle” and “Azure” (really pretty colors!!)
- 1 full sized bottle of Cat Cora’s Kitchen First Cold Pressed Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 gardening kit with potting soil, organic sweet basil seeds, beefsteak tomato seeds, and sunflower seeds from Kellogg and Garden & Bloom
- 1 2.7 fl oz tube of Episencial Sunny Suncreen (Broad Spectrum 35) with zinc and green tea. And the bottle design is by Eric Carle – you know the Very Hungry Caterpillar guy? Neat!
- And maybe a surprise gift or two from me! – At my own discretion.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here (make sure you include your email so I have a way to contact you). As a bonus, you can tell me what item you’re most excited about from the mix. Giveaway will run until 11:59 PST on November 7, 2012. That gives you a week! One (1) winner will be randomly selected after the giveaway closes and notified via email.